The SERVICOM in University of Ibadan is born out of a commitment to transform the University through a customer centred service delivery system. SERVICOM is set to satisfy customers’ expectations of excellence in academic research and other related services. The unit is hinged on quality and prompt delivery of services while jealously guarding customers’ rights, thereby winning and sustaining their confidence in the University. This is possible because we strongly believe that hard-work, diligence, ethical and socially responsible behaviour are vital to maintaining our institutional integrity.
SERVICOM objectives as applicable to the University of Ibadan are as follows:
• Monitoring and ensuring service delivery,
• Complaints handling,
• Conducting opinion poll on effectiveness of our service delivery; and
• Organizing sensitization workshop on how to improve service delivery.
SERVICOM projects the University of Ibadan as a world class institution for academic excellence geared towards meeting societal needs.
University of Ibadan SERVICOM pursues best service delivery that assists the University:
• To expand the frontiers of knowledge through provision of excellent conditions for learning and research.
• To produce graduates who are worthy in character and sound judgment.
• To contribute to the transformation of society through creativity and innovation.
• To serve as a dynamic custodian of society’s salutary value that sustains its integrity.